Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We all scream for ice cream

I'm pretty sure that my kid has some sort of extraordinary hearing abilities. Not so much when I am talking to him and trying to get him to do something for me :) but he sure can hear the ice cream man from about a mile away. And once he hears that silly little tune and the bell dinging,you might as well just go ahead and grab a dollar because there is no turning back. Not only do we stand do we all head outside to wait, sometime we jump on our bikes and head out to "track down" the ice cream man. Whatever we do, or however long we wait on the sidewalk till he finds our street, the end result is always the same -pure bliss with a smile that appears to stretch right off his face. :)In that moment it is totally worth


A story board might read a little something like this....

He's coming, he's coming, I hear him!


Frosty Treats have arrived.


Decisions, decisions.


I pick...that one.


One dollar for one frozen delight.


Look what I got.


Happy about the choice.


Mmmmmmm.


And its all m-i-n-e.


The end.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers