Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sad to see you go

Summer that is. Summer is my most favorite time of the year! And I am so sad to see it officially go, with the onset of some much cooler temperatures and the recent downpour of rain here in Arkansas. Guess its pretty much official, no more trips to the lake on the boat (courtesy of Ali and Dustin! Woohoo!). I have to say, I am actually embracing the fall with pretty good attitudes, although I will miss the hot temperatures, laying out on the weekends, jumping in the pool, and just spending time outside with limited amounts of clothes on! I do not like to be cold, and the winter is really hard for me, so to me, fall just means, colder temps they are a coming! And I need to start getting layered up. Whoo, I gots to get ready!

Good bye lake time, and the good ole life jackets. We will see you next year.


Guess we got to do some thinking for some new fallish family activities.


I know 2 itty bitty people who are not going to be very happy about the decline in time spent outdoors. 2 little people who want to be outside just about every minutes of every day.


Alright Mr. Fall, bring on the pretty leaves, and comfy sweaters.

3 comments:

becky said...

I know how you feel. We are extremely sad about the near future indoor time.

becky said...

Hey sis! I saw your comment about my triathlon and you should so do it. I am sure they have one around hot springs and if you do it I will do it with you. You are already an amazing swimmer and I know you use to be an awesome runner so you would just have to pick up the biking. We should really look into it!

Anonymous said...

Hello from Russia!
Can I quote a post "No teme" in your blog with the link to you?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers