Monday, November 23, 2009

A ride in Fall

I am slightly saddened because this year I feel as if Fall passed me by in only a moments time. I don't believe I was able to take full advantage of one of my most favorite time's of year, when the leaves start to change colors, because it basically didn't happen here in the Rock. Luckily, there was ONE day when I just happen to have my camera out, that I was able to catch a glimpse of what Fall should look like!

For us, that moment just happened to be during a little bit of scooter time. Thank goodness for the scooter, and its amazing ability to keep my toddler moving and grooving and happy as can be! This scooter by the way, could be one of my greatest buys this year! The red Radio Flyer scooter for toddlers and preschoolers is AWESOME. It is not battery operated, which is good, because a lot of Elem's toys are leaning in that direction. I mean they kind of have to be to keep up with the times! And it it just the right height for him-he can see over the top of the handle bars and everything. And it has a super wide space for the feet, which is perfect for a toddler because their balance is not the greatest at this age. I got this thing at Walmart a few months ago, because I knew Elem was loving skateboards for some reason and seeing the big kids at school riding on them. This was an instant love, and he plays with it indoors and outdoors. It is one of my favorite things we have ever bought for him. All under 40 bucks might I add! Thank you Mr. Scooter-We love you!

So although, Fall was quick, and there was really no in between weather, or days of light jackets and late night walks, we still managed to sneak in some good outside playing time, plenty of Razorback football games, and lots of time with family!

So long Fall, we hope to see you for a little bit longer next year!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers