Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bye Bye Sadie


Well if you have read any of my previous posts, you will know that Baby Sadie represents every single baby in the world to Elem, but he has a special baby Sadie that he plays with at home. Her name has been Sadie for as long as I can remember, thanks to a real Baby Sadie at school, and I actually didn't think we would see the day when baby Sadie's name would change any time soon. However Elem threw me for a loop this weekend when he updated me on the baby's new name.........

Baby Goose

Uhm, okay Baby Goose it is. And Baby Goose has been doing an awful lot with Elem this past weekend. She has been taking stroller rides, four wheeler rides, laying on the couch, playing in the playroom, etc. Very sweet. Welcome to the family Baby Goose :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now, will he start calling the "real" Baby Sadie "Baby Goose," is the real question... Because that would be hilarious.

Mindy said...

hahaha we can only hope so!As of today, he has not, because he requested a kiss from Sadie while I was holding her when he left school. So look slike she is in the clear for at least another day!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers