Sunday, March 21, 2010

Easter Bunny-where are you?

Easter Bunny, Easter Bunny, where are you?
Easter Bunny, Easter Bunny, are you watching what I do?
Easter Bunny Easter Bunny, come see me.
Easter Bunny Easter Bunny, can you bring me a candy tree?



Uhm, weird I know but these are the comments I have been getting from our toddler! Who is VERY interested in the Easter Bunny. And let me tell you, the Easter Bunny stories have been getting VERY in depth lately, almost to the point where I find myself struggling to "remember" where in the world the Easter Bunny lives, who he talks to, if he is watching Elem with Jesus in the clouds, why he is coming, why he likes Easter Eggs, if we get to see him, if he is only coming to visit Elem, and what kind of things he brings!!! Not to mention Elem Zane really wants to Easter Bunny to bring him some coke-a colas and a candy tree. Geez, I was not so prepared for the Easter Bunny questions, as I was for the Santa Clause questions! For now, we are patiently awaiting the Easter Bunny and all the joys he brings. Thanks to Memaw for an early Easter Bunny gift, that "she and the Easter Bunny met up to decide on the prize" haha. At least that is what mommy told him. He was so excited to get his early prize and even more so to get a bunny rabbit card, that he needed to read on his own of course.

2 comments:

mom said...

We all really missed seeing you guys this weekend. We kept thinking how much Elem would have enjoyed it, ut with fever I guess it wasnnnn't going to happen anyhow. I thought about Elem everywhere I went.... I love you all!
Mom

becky said...

We really missed ya'll too. It was definatley not the same at all without you, Elem, and Seth there. Thanks for the above post and the gifts. Hope to see you soon!!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers