Thursday, March 11, 2010

You never know what you might find!

This morning I was getting ready and found a little surprise Elem had waiting for me :) I went to grab a pair of shoes out of my closet, and as soon as I put my foot in, felt something very strange! Of course, I was a little freaked out and yanked my foot out. Only to find a nice little small bouncing ball stuffed neatly into the part where my toes would go. Hehe. I just smiled to myself and didnt even say anything to Elem. Then I went to put my other shoe on, and what do I find? Another ball left in the same exact place just for me. I could not stop myself from smiling and had to call Elem in to show him what I found.


As soon as he came into the room, and saw me taking the balls out of my shoes, he was SUPER excited! And started grinning from ear to ear. I'm still not sure if he left them for me and put them back in my closet, or if he was just playing with them and then forgot where he hid them. hahaha.


Of course, he was desperate to get them back, and was not sharing them back with anyone any time soon. I love never knowing what little surprises you might found around the house, or even in your shoes, when you have a 2 year old little boy running around!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is too cute! I love the symmetry of it.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers