Friday, April 2, 2010

I found the GOLD!



Sitting at the computer I hear from around the corner, Elem yelling in a very excited voice, " I found the gold! I found the gold!" As I peer around the corner I see Elem pointing his finger to Seth with a grin stretched wide across his face. This is what I get for choosing to get out of the house for ONE night to go to a concert with the girls, and I come back to find my child digging in his nose in search for gold. Hmm wonder where he got that from?? Could it be form his father who constantly says, what are you doing there buddy? You digging for gold? Hahaha. And the boyish "silliness" and "groseness" continues. I must put a stop to it while I still can. I might not have many more days where my say so will even matter! For now, we DO NOT "dig for gold" in this house! We ever so nicely get a kleenex and get on with our day.

1 comment:

becky said...

I love this picture of Elem. He is definately a beautiful baby!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers