Saturday, January 22, 2011

Our tiny Fall Photo Shoot

I forgot to post pics from our mini photoshoot I tried to arrange about the first week of December. The leaves were so beautiful outside, the weather was great, and I THOUGHT Elem would participate long enough just to get a few family photos. But I was wrong. It was insane. Elem did not want to cooperate at all. So I included a couple of pics from the 2 days I tried to make it happen. I know I get a little obsessive over photos, but I really like to capture at least one good planned family shot each year, so I can look back and remember ...US.

This is what I got.

Handsome.



Silly.


Love.


Fun.


Little Man.


These were the best I could get, but I actually love these. I just wish there were more great ones! I got a few other good ones too, but Ill save those for a future post or something. If only my kid have the love of pics like me, then he MIGHT be willing to cooperate with me. Preschoolers....hahaha.

3 comments:

becky said...

Ilove all of these!!! Beautiful!

mom said...

Gosh MIndy, I don't know how you could have done any better. These were great.

Unknown said...

Those are SOOOO good Mindy! Your family is precious!! I hope you all are doing well!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers