Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Puzzle Champion

Today Elem completed a 25 piece puzzle all by himself. Aw. I am so proud of him! he is getting to be such a big boy I almost can't even believe it! He loves puzzles and always has. But he usually loves to work on puzzles with me. He totally gets how to find the corner pieces, then the side pieces, and then try every one that has a matching color in it until you find the right one! ha!


The puzzle he finished today was a truck puzzle that he has always loved and tried to put together, but never quite made it with out a little help from mommy. But today was the day, he just sat in the floor for about 10 minutes and worked away. When he finished it, he asked me to close my eyes, then he carried it in, and told me he had a surprise for me :) It was so sweet. I love him. My little puzzle champion!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers