Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Our House Memories

The other day I was FINALLY able to upload the slideshow I made for the summer program at the shelter this year! This slide show is a perfect representation of everything that I put my heart into this summer, (plus a little Elem and Seth of course!), and of so many things that make my heart happy! I love Our House Shelter and all of those that make up the population we serve. I hope to be a part of it each and every year if they will let me keep on hanging around. The slideshow is long, but its about 7 weeks Monday-Friday from 9a-5p filled with all kinds of activities, field trips, games, friends, and just an overload of amazing memories. I will always be in debt to the kids of Our House for everything they have taught me and allowed me to be a part of. Sniff, sniff, okay on with the show.......



I really did spend so much time on this and am just so proud of it. I love every single thing about it! Most importantly, the kiddos that make up the pictures and show me so much what I love about kids-but even the songs were songs that reminded me of the kids and had meaning. The summer of 2011 was to say the least, the summer of Michael Jackson Dance on the Wii. So it just wouldnt have been right without a song from MJ!


No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers